Wednesday 27 February 2013

Update Post

Since recieving feedback from Mr Ford and Ms Sizer on my first draft I have progressed a lot, during this time I have

  • Made a media playlist.
  • Created an audience feedback questionnaire and got answers.
  • Done peer audience feedback from comments on my blog including positives/negatives.
  • Done 1st Draft teacher feedback and stated what i will be changing and what went well.
  • Created updated drafts on the improvements i received from teachers and what i think.
  • Created a second updated draft with further tweaks and improvements/changes.
From now i will be:
  • Getting new and improved photos of my models in various amounts of different settings and different shots to find perfect photos for my magazine.
  • Improve my drafts to create my final pieces, most tweaks will be making sure everything is in line perfectly.
  • Look at more magazine inspirations for my final piece to find out an overall look i could use.
  • Completely finishing my final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment